Every Dynamic QR Code gets a random short URL by default. This is what redirects to your page when the QR Code is scanned. You can customize the short URL to your preference (e.g. by including your company name) to build more trust among users who scan your codes.
To edit the short URL on a Dynamic QR Code:
1. Select the location in which your QR Code is located under My QR Codes or My Folders.
2. Click on the ‘Download’ button right next to your QR Code:
2. Click on URL at the bottom left of the pop up window:
3. Now click on the blue icon next to the short URL:
4. A pop-up box will appear. Make sure to read the information. Then click the green Got It button.
6. Enter your desired short URL and click Save.
Alternatively, you can hover next to the short URL and click the pencil icon that appears. Then follow steps 3 through 6 from above.
Editing a short URL this way won't remove “http://l.ead.me/”. If you’d like to host QR Codes under your own domain, click here for more info.