We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues with your credit card payment.
To solve the issue, try:
- using a credit card—we accept Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
- double-checking that you have entered your card information correctly - there should be no spaces between characters.
- confirming with your bank that your credit card is valid for international purchases.
- completing the purchase in a different browser.
- using a different credit card.
In most cases, the payment fails because your credit card issuer has blocked it to protect you from fraud when an international purchase is made. To resolve this issue, you will need to contact your bank.