You have the option to download a selection of QR Codes in bulk in two ways: either from the multi-select option on the Dashboard or from the Advanced Folder options.
You can also pick the file format before downloading the QR Codes. All of your codes will be downloaded in a .zip file.
Please note that this feature is only available for the Professional and Enterprise plans.
In order to download QR Codes in bulk, follow these steps:
1. Select the QR Codes you want to download.
2. Next, click on Actions - Bulk Download.
3. Another way to download your QR Codes is by downloading an entire folder.
On the left-hand panel, click on the three-dots menu next to the folder you want to download. Next, click on Bulk Download.
4. Select the desired format before the download begins and select Download.
Please note that any QR Code design applied to your QR Codes will remain intact. The only exception, however, is the EPS download which only generates standard black and white QR Codes.
5. Your QR Codes will start downloading.
6. Once your QR Codes are ready to be downloaded, you will receive an email with the following content:
7. Click on ‘Download’ in order to download and save your QR Codes.